asking for help to hurt someone, don't waste your time in here

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbcirclepants

In Runtime
some guy is trying to rip me off, any ideas on how to screw him over?

i got a guy trying to rip me off..........got any ideas on how to screw him over?

Its a long story, but to make it short, hes trying to get a download for free from another person that i supposedly sold the download to.......hehe

and that other person that i directed him to is actually me on a different screen name
:) :)

and what is the download???
its a pdf service manual for a atv

yea its only a $5 download, but i had to pay a chunk for the resellers license...........

a idea: batch up a file full of nothing like 10gb and upload it and link it to him

the only problem with that is that i have dial up, and dont have the webhosting space (some1 could email it to him tho)

any other ideas?

the thing is, 99% of the ppl here use file sharing or torrents so they dont give a darn about my "situation":cool:

Re: some guy is trying to rip me off, any ideas on how to screw him over?

sbcirclepants said:
the thing is, 99% of the ppl here use file sharing or torrents so they dont give a darn about my "situation":cool:

neither do we.

He's just trying to get free stuff like everyone else in the world :/

ust tell him no, send me 5 dollars and I'll send you the manual, if not, then leave me alone. I'm sure you can block him on whatever method of communication ure using with him.

yeah you know what, this ****es me off. We will not help you and you insult our intelligence by "hiding" what is really going on and putting up a title saying he is ripping you off like its some **** propaganda. Don't even try and self justify or say we "misunderstood" you.

Let this serve as a warning, sbcirclepants!

First, TF will not allow any discussions on how to hurt/harm/whatever to another person. You should know better than that by now. And if you didn't, you and everyone else that reads this will know.

Second, some of you are still not learning about the profanity.

Dave :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom