asking a girl to the winter formal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: "Yep... Let's ask LOTS of questions....>_>..."

ATIRAGEPRO said:
...Iron, what the **** are you talking about?? (lol) This is not Brazillian Jui Jitsu! "Establishing a baseline", and "getting a feel for her?" ...??? Cmon.

Sure, man... Then again, you could always "close the distance and take her to the ground", then "establish a top-mounted position." .... :rolleyes: :cool:

yeah, but could you ever lose if you're wrestling a girl?

you get pinned, you've won. You pin her, you've won.

thats what i was thinking, if i start asking her all this random stuff and i try to get to know her she will think i'm a creep. u know what i'm just gonna straight up ask her. either she likes me or she doesent. if she does like me then i spend 80 bucks and i go have some fun. and if she doesent like me i save my 80 bucks and i save up for a core 2 duo. lol u cant compare computer to relationships.....unless you're a true nerd and plan to live with your parents until you are 40 and never get married.

havoc doesn't know anything. His idea of "Woo-ing" a woman is staring completely at her breasts and even talking to them instead of the woman while he helps them find a pair of shoes.

lol i'll tell u the outcome. but...when should i ask its in the middle of december.

talldude123 said:
Havoc is a PIMP.

He's had how many girlfriends? One each month?

How many has Nubius had? One?

What a burn

God you remind me off all my annoying classmates that said stupid stuff like this when I used to be in grade school.

"Chicks, DEWD... Let's pick up some chicks..."

IT's NOT ABOUT HOW MANY GIRLFREINDS YOU HAD, IT'S HOW MANY YOU KEEP!!!

If you've had at least 20 girlfreinds before, that could only mean you broke up 19 times. GET IT? :rolleyes:

If you don't know [snipped] about keeping a girl for a long time, then you don't know [snipped]. End of story. ;) :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom