Around how old is everybody in these forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i bought my current pc at 12 with my own money. that was be4 i knew anything at all about computers. 2.6ghz was like fully sick! 512mb of ddr333 ram was overkill! and a 128mb graphic card wouldnt need upgradingtill i was 18.

<<< 37

Old fart.
09cbc9fa.gif

gimli of gloin said:
i bought my current pc at 12 with my own money. that was be4 i knew anything at all about computers. 2.6ghz was like fully sick! 512mb of ddr333 ram was overkill! and a 128mb graphic card wouldnt need upgradingtill i was 18.
LMAO

I'm 22. but I look young;

shanangel02_th.jpg
shanphoto023a_th.jpg
shanphoto026b_th.jpg

I'm old compared to alot of you though. Most of you aren't even legal. But I know alot of guys who are around my age and they still game and do computer stuff and whatnot. Some of them are actually employed in gaming fields. I was always ending up at LAN parties with all boys plus me.

Built my first computer when I was 12........ of course, I worked it off doing about several months worth of data entry at my dad's office.

Thats awesome. Believe it or not there are alot of girls that game and thats cool.
I'm old compared to alot of you though. Most of you aren't even legal. But I know alot of guys who are around my age and they still game and do computer stuff and whatnot. Some of them are actually employed in gaming fields. I was always ending up at LAN parties with all boys plus me.

thebleakness said:

I didnt have a computer until Febuary of '05 when i bought mine for school. It didnt satisfy me so i saved a bit more and bought my dream gaming computer. :D

More of us than not make the mistake of buying a retail PC such as HP/Compaq/Dell as our first PC. I made this mistake. Then we learn from that mistake and never even consider a retail PC again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom