Around how old is everybody in these forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiGyLiLuPdAmIdL

Vinsanity
Hey i was just browsing through th threds today like i usually do and i was wondering hwo old is everybody? I am 16 years old and i was just wondering i wonder if that guys is my age or if he is an adult. How many adults are into pc gaming? Usually i always see teengaers or young adults into pc gaming. So let's start a new thread where everybody states how old they are. LOL:D

This thread has already been done. Most people at this forum and computer gaming forums in general are still in highschool. People tend to lose interest after graduation. I haven't yet though, and I graduated last year. Im 19.

limit as x approaches zero of the tangent of x minus x (all divided by x cubed) and then multiplied by 54........ unless you know some rules of differential calculus (or are just extremely observant and know where to look), then my age shall remain a secret.

17. Turning 18 June 1, 2006 :D Thats going to be a good day. :)

We first got our computer about 9 years ago, its a pII with Win 95. (at the time). Later on it was so slow I didn't want anything to do with it. Then I got a good deal on a nice custom made computer. I payed well over half and my parents payed the rest. About a year later I got a job and been paying for all my computer stuff ever since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom