argh..cell phone problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

H4x3r

AKA ComatoseClown
okay so heres, the deal...i own a LG VX7000,....so today i took a picture with it and saved it...then went into the pix gallery to view the pic...and when i did, the phone instantly restarted...so i play around with it..and it does it again...so i changed my wallpaper to the pic i had just taken, and now when i turn the phone on it restarts..over, and over, and over.....and never gets to the menu...is there anyway i can clear it out..or is my phone dead??

sorry to post this here...i've posted on a few cellphone help sites but noone has attempted to help me for days :( ....so i just thought i would try the trusty TF!...btw thanks for the help...

Who do you get service from? You should be able to take it to one of their strip mall stores/mall kiosks and tell them it keeps restarting on you. They should be able to reset it or give you a new phone or something.

hmmm...i had to replace the screen a while ago..u think they would still do it?....it worked fine with the new screen for a long time so i know thats not the problem

lol... sounds like an excellent phone!

I agree with jorsoft... try to take it to one of the stores of your carrier and they should take care of it.

many, many times...thats the only way i can get the thing to stop restarting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom