aquamonkeya41 is a PM Spammer

Status
Not open for further replies.
some time ago, this guy "Cameraman" (who was actually Yashar) PMed me and said: "VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ!"
he linked me to another forum, I won't post the url, but this is what he said:
originally posted by Cameraman/Yashar
i'm coming from www.techist.com. i was there since january. i had 520 posts there. it was a pretty good forum except for one big factor. the ADMIN and MODS where horrible. i tolerated it for a while but it got out of hand. they're just a bunch of hipocrytes. but i found link removed and i knew this place was a HECK of a lot better. i just wanted to point this out to you guys and don't make the same mistake as they did down in Tech Forums. i plan to have a long posting career here in [forum name removed].

gee, all this time and I find out our mods are just "hipocrytes" who flame users all the time....... NOT!

the first thing I did was forward it to Larry, and needless to say, this person was shortly banned

yeah the mods at tech forums suck....especially that nubius asshole....what a joke :p

DMo224 said:
Hmm, it is preferable to report a post using that function. It would be preferable to report spam PMs using a similar function, but we don't have that.

Would it be helpful to have a small sub-forum just to report PM abuse?

Dave :D

P.S. Spam = Ban, and that goes for PM Spam, too!
P.S.S. No, OT posts should not count.

What rong with PM?

a section for reporting abuse, na...

"Xenosucker..."

Yaay! somone finally sacreficed him to the GODS!! I would have reported him, but i deleted it so fast that i forgot he even existed. :( :cool:

same here...
but i thought the foward thing was for reporting...
i seem to be getting proved how smart i am alot today.. its making me sad lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom