apple gets rid of mini

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nubius said:
psht, cellphones just need to be able to call someone...they are getting too insane these days and the prices are outrageous [/B]

Yeah WTF is up with that? I mean. A cell is should just be a phone. When they get fancy gadgets on there, they stop working. My g/f's cellphone needs to be rebooted (restarted) like once every 2 days at least for it to "receive" calls.

I read this about phones running a JVM. Not sure what she's running though. It does have the Java feel to it. Wonder if Pocket PC based phones have similar problems.

And teh cameras on these suckers suck. If I want a camera, um. I'll buy an actual camera.

I doubt very much that it is flash memory, and if it were, thats better anyway so great. Those things are pretty sweet, Im guessing theyre using Hitachi's new one inch drives called Mikeys. Electronics are wayy overfeatured these days. These companies should take an example from Apple and see that simple and pretty will dominate complicated and not so smooth if you do it right. Theres too much crap and most peopld dont know how to use it anyway and it gets in the way of the normal functions.

FoxyLoxy said:
I doubt very much that it is flash memory, and if it were, thats better anyway so great. Those things are pretty sweet, Im guessing theyre using Hitachi's new one inch drives called Mikeys. Electronics are wayy overfeatured these days. These companies should take an example from Apple and see that simple and pretty will dominate complicated and not so smooth if you do it right. Theres too much crap and most peopld dont know how to use it anyway and it gets in the way of the normal functions.

yeah hds are getting too small
http://engadget.com/entry/1234000750057142/
:D betcha didnt notice the hd at first

Chankama said:
And teh cameras on these suckers suck. If I want a camera, um. I'll buy an actual camera.

The one use I found for camera phones:

Taking pictures of a car accident to send to insurance. I had to do that this summer with my Motorola.

any1 have an ipod mini.. they always seen to *$%# up in australia. like the battery stops working and the heaphones break...any1 heard any of that?

NewCents05 said:
and replaces them with a new product called ipod nano
www.apple.com/ipodnano

insane

NANO NANO.........
10102254.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom