Aohell!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, i feel bad for anyone who has to go through all of that AOL crap
AOL= The Devil Just put the cold hard facts on the table. Give them info, like DSL or Cable is 10x faster than AOL. Something like that. Or just go to your uncle or cousins house. When we had dial-up, i just had to keep asking my parents and convincing them, finally it worked :D

Actually, cable is 75x faster than AOL if you have a good cable company. FIOS is up to 1000x faster than AOL. Comparing AOL with even cable is like comparing the speed of walking with the speed of a concorde jet.

...i know...i think i might try the nagging part..i seemed to make a lil progress telling how i just had to reformat my computer because of it...heavely(sp?) stressing the fact that i might lose all my school work in the data transfer from hdd to hdd...the back

Verizon is whats out here and they said we wont have the availibility of DSL or Fios for 10 years. They said Cable wont be out here for about 15. **** county.

If somebody is on dial-up (like PP Mguire), and they don't have a choice, I can understand that. It makes me mad when people are like h4x3r's parents, and are too much of a moron to make the switch.

Why do so many people choose AOL anyways? An overwhelming majority use AOL dialup in my area, most of them can get broadband but have never heard of it and dont know it exists. Although this is a bigger AOL market per capita than most places, AOL is extremely popular everywhere you go. What makes people choose this crap?

"Dude! You're going to "HELL"..."

The only thing i can suggest to you (besides FORMAT C:/s) is to try setting up your ISP through the internet connection wizzard. (Make shure you have good acsess numbers. from G@YOL. :mad: ) :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom