anyone on xtreme forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

veedubfreak

Golden Master
I tried registering today, but never got the confirmation email. If anyone knows how to get it resent please tell me, if not could someone pm a mod there to resend it to me?

Ah, it said they were going to send a confirmation email. So i figured something whigged out. Anyway, seeing as thats the case. Aspire, does it really matter what order you run your loop in? I had some gunk in mine, so i ripped it apart last night and cleaned everything out, i think i got just a little bit of tap water in it last time around, so i rinsed everything out again with distilled and rerouted.

res > pump > cpu > rad > res. I'm still not getting the temps i think i should on my q6600. Only getting 43ish idle and 52ish loads at 1.4v.

Sounds like you could have a bad mount, or your fans aren't pushing enough air through the rad.

Aside form that, try tearing apart your block and seeing if you have anything stuck in it...

Ya, i made sure to double and triple check that. If you dont know already. I have 2 loops in my case. UFO with horizontal brace. Front has a swiftech 320qp rad for the video cards, rear has a 320qp for the cpu loop. I get better temps on my dual video card loop than my cpu loop. Which is why i cant figure out whats going on.

What pumps are you running? If they are Laing D5 Vario's are they running at the highest speed?

Pics of all the parts in your case plz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom