Anyone On Twitter That Would Like To Follow Each Other?

pchelper

Baseband Member
Anyone here on Twitter or another Social site that would like to follow one another? Didn't see a place for this so figured would put it here. Figure the best way would be to PM one another if interested so as to not get blatant plugs going on ;)

I am barely on FB anymore and have gone to getting on Twitter. Not sure if there is going to be any payback for it but...

I am relatively active on Facebook but not in a professional sense. I have Twitter but only use it to get additional entries in contests/drawings; I need to delete almost all of those I follow and start from scratch... someday.

I'm up to 1811 followers, not sure what I have done but just got over 100 of those in the last 60 minutes. I follow back everyone that follows for the most part. Hootsuite is my preferred way of interacting. I have toyed with the idea of using their advertising but haven't yet.

I do use the https://ads.twitter.com/user/yourusernamehere to watch how much my tweets are seen...

About the only thing I've used Twitter for was to link to my Twitch account, and then link my Twitter account to FB so that it would properly post when I started streaming to my FB wall.

I got a twitter account just so I could bi%CH at PSN for getting hacked
And also sent a tweet out to get an AMEX discount for something but that's it.
I mainly use facebook and myspace...haha jk
I don't post too much but like to read the news on fb.

I got a twitter account just so I could bi%CH at PSN for getting hacked
And also sent a tweet out to get an AMEX discount for something but that's it.
I mainly use facebook and myspace...haha jk
I don't post too much but like to read the news on fb.

I really enjoyed the pics you posted of your trip. I have to be honest, mate, but your wife is much easier on the eyes than you. ;) But the same can be said for my wife as well. I guess we both married up.

:D

I really enjoyed the pics you posted of your trip. I have to be honest, mate, but your wife is much easier on the eyes than you. ;) But the same can be said for my wife as well. I guess we both married up.

:D

awww how sweet of you...jerk!
That trip was amazing, the east coast is awesome.

Back
Top Bottom