anyone is taking SAT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

furtivefelon

In Runtime
i got a few questions i can't find any advice on about SAT... so i thought i'd ask the community to see if anyone is taking the SAT :D

ok, first of all, What's the difference between SAT I and SAT II? or, more importantly, which one do i need to get into university in USA? I heard that you can't take SAT I and II at the same time..

For here in the US i always here for College students its SAT 1 maybe you can just take both. I may be wrong.

Most people take both. Usually you take the SAT once or twice - taking it too many times doesn't look good to colleges. The SAT IIs are the subject SATs - there's math, writing, physics, chemistry, US history, etc. I think (I'm not sure) most colleges like to see three SAT IIs: math, writing, and one of your choice.

Hope this helped. :)

Emily said:
Most people take both. Usually you take the SAT once or twice - taking it too many times doesn't look good to colleges. The SAT IIs are the subject SATs - there's math, writing, physics, chemistry, US history, etc. I think (I'm not sure) most colleges like to see three SAT IIs: math, writing, and one of your choice.

Hope this helped. :)

WOW i was under the impression that the SAT's where with all of them there all single tests that one must pick from math,history and so on dang im screwed when it comes to that test lol.

mmm.. so it comes down to: you have to take SAT I, then you should take SAT II Lit, Math, and a subject of your choice?

alot of studying..

Nah It's different now. It is now just the SAT (combination of I and II yes you get essays) now on a scale of 2400 being a perfect score. I know it is math, history and english but seeing as how I have not taken it yet I truely have no idea of what it encompasses. Best thing you can do for your self though is to take a class the prepares you for it. Remember answering less is better, if you get a question wrong it counts negatively not just 0 (leaving it blank doesn't count as wrong just blank).

however, when i go registering online, they give me an option of choosing SAT I or SAT II.. SAT I being the Reasoning Test and SAT II been the subject test..

Ah yeah. the SAT... haha..

I remember doing a past SAT exam in my school once.. One of the teachers thought it would be cool :rolleyes:.. Having never practiced before I got a 800/800 on the math.. Wasn't that hard either. The English though completely destroyed me. lol.. I think I got like 550/800 :rolleyes:

Meh.. I didn't bother doing anything further with the SATs though.. Wasn't planning on going to any US universities anyways..

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom