anyone street race?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Street racing is for idiots and this thread should be locked.

Too many lives lost senselessly because two idiots want to go speeding down a street at 120mph when the speed limit is 45mph. Wanna race? That's fine, but take it to the track or at least do it somewhere that ensures if a life has the chance of being lost, it's of one of the two idiots racing.

Flanker said:
'06 Corvette.

I wouldn't mind having that Lingenfelter 427. It was John Lingenfelter's last creation before he died on Christmas Day a few years ago (03 I think?). That sucker can do 0-60 in 2 seconds, 0-100 in 4.7, and top end at an estimated 250ish. I think it was a 2002 model.

427 all aluminum V8, 6 spd, pushing out somewhere from 800-900 horses. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM *goes to change pants*

doesnt the ferrari f50 do it in 2? there was another car which was insanely fast to 60 but at a really crappy top speed. i think lotus makes it like the super 7 or something

NewCents05 said:
doesnt the ferrari f50 do it in 2? there was another car which was insanely fast to 60 but at a really crappy top speed. i think lotus makes it like the super 7 or something

There's also a very low amount of Ferrari F50's available, plus their price was insane.

http://www.fast-autos.net/lingenfelter/lingenfelter427tt.html

Check out that stat sheet. Oh yes, it's real.

Quarter mile in 8.95 @ 153 mph... Can you imagine that force? My car in 8.95 seconds might hit about 40 if I floor the living sh*t out of it...

The L5's are a grade below the L7's. The L5 10 inch I would bet on being around 400-500 RMS, and that 1,000 I would think is either a misprint or max, unless it's some edition of the woofer I'm not aware about, but I almost bought them and could of sworn they were 400 rms a piece. *shrug*
Not my speaker so idk. Just what he told me man.
Too many lives lost senselessly because two idiots want to go speeding down a street at 120mph when the speed limit is 45mph. Wanna race? That's fine, but take it to the track or at least do it somewhere that ensures if a life has the chance of being lost, it's of one of the two idiots racing.
Go find some pron to beat off to jackass. Thats been discussed and batted down.:rolleyes:
I wouldn't mind having that Lingenfelter 427. It was John Lingenfelter's last creation before he died on Christmas Day a few years ago (03 I think?). That sucker can do 0-60 in 2 seconds, 0-100 in 4.7, and top end at an estimated 250ish. I think it was a 2002 model.
427s are nice. I wanna get my hands on the AC Cobra that is in a shop in Arlington that has a **** 429 mounted under the hood. That thing is a BEAST!!
Quarter mile in 8.95 @ 153 mph... Can you imagine that force? My car in 8.95 seconds might hit about 40 if I floor the living sh*t out of it...
I really need to take my car to Ennis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom