Anyone play guitar? I'm lookin to get one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
i bought the same thing...only slightly different. different model guitar. but still..very solid, fun to learn on.

but im selling mine now because i never play it anymore. lol.
speaking of which, if you're interested, pm me about it.

i only have one thing to say about fine guitars:
HAMER.
get the newer korean made ones, very sweet, under 700 bucks i think. or, if you have an extra 3000 dollars laying around, get one made in the US. i have a cherry sunburst archtop flametop and it looks like this:
hamer2.jpg

it sounds even sweeter than it looks. i have been playing guitar for over 15 years and it is by far the finest sounding guitar i have ever played/owned. except for that $8K takmine acoustic that i fondle and drool over in the music shop.

Starter kits arent worth it. SAVE UP if your dedicated to playing, your not going to get any tone from a starter kit so you mind as well save up like you did for your build. I suggest you invest in a guitar that is within 400-600, then play, play, play! Get those fingers used to the fret board and rock out with a buddy whose got an amp and invest in a quality one later.

Starter kits arent worth it. SAVE UP if your dedicated to playing, your not going to get any tone from a starter kit so you mind as well save up like you did for your build. I suggest you invest in a guitar that is within 400-600, then play, play, play! Get those fingers used to the fret board and rock out with a buddy whose got an amp and invest in a quality one later.

None of my friends play any instruments.

hmm...I've heard more of their name, and they have a great sound. But that's not to say B.C. Rich is bad. Your choice though. I was just suggesting.

That really depends on what kind of music you're into playing.

Personally, for Metal's sake, don't get a B.C Rich. If you're looking into those, you probably want to play Metal, or just shred.

Ibanez :: Electric Guitars :: RG fixed

There ya go my man. Shred away.

i only have one thing to say about fine guitars:
HAMER.
get the newer korean made ones, very sweet, under 700 bucks i think. or, if you have an extra 3000 dollars laying around, get one made in the US. i have a cherry sunburst archtop flametop and it looks like this:
hamer2.jpg

it sounds even sweeter than it looks. i have been playing guitar for over 15 years and it is by far the finest sounding guitar i have ever played/owned. except for that $8K takmine acoustic that i fondle and drool over in the music shop.

Oh man. Hamer's are SWEET.

I played my uncles awhile back, it's a Hamer Studio. Sounds amazing. But those are quite spendy.

TheOtis said:
That really depends on what kind of music you're into playing.

Personally, for Metal's sake, don't get a B.C Rich. If you're looking into those, you probably want to play Metal, or just shred.

Ibanez :: Electric Guitars :: RG fixed

There ya go my man. Shred away.

Cool....I'm planning on the RG7321 7 string. And maybe replace the pickups with EMGs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom