Anyone from Minnesota?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heatonator

Baseband Member
Hey is anybody on this forum from Minnesota? If so, where? Just curious.... I'm in the Minneapolis area.

WooHoo! once again Viva Minnesotaaa!!!! :cyclopes: I am from Northern Minnesota- Bemidji! Used to live in the cities when I was a kid, lived in not the greatest area, Lowry and Knox avenue. how bout you?

Oh man this is such a great state we live in. Every year I see the reports about how we're the Healthiest state (which we were this year... and we have been almost every year for like 12 yrs or somethin).And best state overall, and place for families- Crime, Taxes, Education, etc. I just love this state, I cant stand not having lakes, -at my parents house we have a lake across the road that doesnt even have a name theres so many lakes, and its got two islands and we built a fort on one of them when we were kids!... sweet!

I live in North St. Paul Minnesota, about 15-20 minutes away from the city. I love this state, except when the winter gets sucky like it is right now. It was like -7 degrees today and the wind was fricking cold, man!

Yeah I live in Brooklyn Center, about 10-15 min northwest of downtown Minneapolis.... It is a good state when you think about it, except for now.... it is unbelievebly cold.

I lived in Minnesota for about 7 years in Brainerd (3 hrs north of Minneapolis).

It was always sooo friggin cold up there :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom