Anyone make money doing this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

In Runtime
I was wondering if anyone here uses their knowledge of computer building to make money and if so do you do it for a living or just some side jobs for friends?

good deal.
I am asking because some people have been asking me if I would build them a computer..and I am a nub at this.. i have built 3 dif machines and like 5 pseudo machines ( pseudo meaning i just rebuilt the same machine like 4 times). But, I was just considering it and wonder if you guys did it.

I cant seem to make money off of it because most of my friends are cheapos who refuse to spend the money for quality parts.

Yea my friends that ask me to build for them usually bail out on me last minute so when i think im gona have parts within maybe a week they send me a message sayin na man i gota bail. its kinda frustrating but whatever. im hoping to move to a more populated area after college and maybe stuff like this will come up.

I do it for work and pleasure, I am one of the very lucky few who work in IT and havent turned bitter & twisted, I have done quite a fair bit I ran my own business earlyer this year an made a very nice living from it I am planning on doing it again (in the process of doing so) but I am planning on becoming a vendor of specilised systems than a general IT company.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom