anyone know latin or hebrew

Status
Not open for further replies.

taintedplay

lolwut?
ok, i am thinking about a tattoo, it is always darkest before the dawn. this has some deep meaning personally for me, and is why i want to get it. Im a fan of tattoos in Hebrew or latin, but google is failing me at the moment. Is anyone here able to translate it into either language?

זה יהיה תמיד הכהים ביותר לפני הזריחה

Hebrew Translation via Bing

זה תמיד החשוכים ביותר לפני עלות השחר

Hebrew Translation via Google.

I dont see any options for either to translate to Latin.

I would go and ask in a synagogue for the hebrew as there is a lot of people out there with "Chinese" tattoos that are gibberish or completely wrong.

ok, i am thinking about a tattoo, it is always darkest before the dawn. this has some deep meaning personally for me, and is why i want to get it. Im a fan of tattoos in Hebrew or latin, but google is failing me at the moment. Is anyone here able to translate it into either language?

At school in IT and Computing lessons when we get bored we go on international chatrooms, some of them have different rooms for different nationalities. You could try and find someone to do a translation for you.

Or you could whip out some cash, there are several online website where you can pay to have a proper human translation.

But short of asking someone who learnt Hebrew or Latin as there first language, you'll never know if it's correct (Although they were perfect for my english -> french conversion which i used on hw-k).

English to Latin Translation

apparently it translates to: is est usquequaque caligo pro diluculo

i have no idea if thats a proper translation, so i also think you should find some people that know the language to be sure. i would also ask multiple people just incase someone gives you some bs that translates to like "**** taintedplay" or something :)

English to Latin Translation

apparently it translates to: is est usquequaque caligo pro diluculo

i have no idea if thats a proper translation, so i also think you should find some people that know the language to be sure. i would also ask multiple people just incase someone gives you some bs that translates to like "**** taintedplay" or something :)

Wrong. I am in 3rd year latin, that's about as wrong as it gets. I dont know the word for darkest or dawn. But I am going to class tomorrow, so I can ask my teacher :)

I thought latin was a "dead" language? Wouldn't that mean it's not really widely known..so how could you take classes on it...?

but yea..make sure you get a translation from many, many ,many well known sources...you don't want "I'm an idot" or something wrote on you in a foreign language...I would almost bet that like 95% of chinese symbols aren't what they think they are lol

^its a dead language in that there are no more native speakers of Latin, but educated people still study it.

As for the tattoo... don't get one at all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom