Anyone know Java?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with ste here. I'll complain about others not being able to help but post anyway without helping myself.

Then I'd like to say, "Holy Crap Java Sucks"... sorry I can't help trotter or else I would if I could.

Thanks for the help, Apok. I think the article is definitely pointing me in the right direction, but it is over my head. I can be thick sometimes, and this is one of those times.

Oh, and thanks for the links, 'clown, but I need to understand how this stuff works, not just turn in the code for it. I will check some of them out, though.

You have no idea.

The whole concept of using classes is messing with my head. I am used to a program being self-sufficient, having everything it needs included int he body and sub-routines. Calling classes and objects and whatever confuses the heck out of me and gives me a royal headache.

To me it sounds like it would be wise to give up, move on, go learn something easy like C# :p

O, and thanks for the new nickname - i actually like it.

Java is required, unfortunately. Plus my employers pays my tuition. I drop it and I have to pay the money back.

I'll make it somehow. I wish it were C# or C+ or something that makes more sense.

Unlucky. And oh deer, i really hate the avatars nearly all the mods have at the moment. It's like the worst avatar i've ever came across. Eurghhh! remove it. What the 'blah' is it anyway ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom