Anyone know anything about video cameras ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecca Ecca

Solid State Member
Well I dropped my Sony Handycam and now when I got to camera mode I can record but it is a black screen. Sound is recorded to the tape and so is the black image. I am pretty sure it has to do with the lens. Anyone know how I can fix this ? or any suggestions or ideas

Ecca Ecca said:
Well I dropped my Sony Handycam and now when I got to camera mode I can record but it is a black screen. Sound is recorded to the tape and so is the black image. I am pretty sure it has to do with the lens. Anyone know how I can fix this ? or any suggestions or ideas

Did you remove the CAMERA LENS CAP?
"This is a common mistake"

is ther any warranty????? u mite be able to send it back to SONY and hav them replace it 4 u!!!!:D

the best thing to do here is to take it to a person who can fix it, who actually knows something bout cameras, otherwise you'll just break it even more (if you start repairs yourself)

Re: Re: Re: Anyone know anything about video cameras ?

gizmo90 said:
haha thats wuz GREAT!:rolleyes:
I have lost count the number for times some one forgot to remove the lens cap on a home video.

Ecca Ecca, it does sound like there is some thing stuffed up with your handy cam. Take it back for warranty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom