anyone here have a tattoo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a tattoo with a full portrait of Jesus Christ on the cross up someone's entire back. Even if you don't follow that religion, it was really intriguing to see what detail and complexity went into it.

Minor threat were the guys who started the whole thing.. they were doing cover art for a cd and they said that there lifestyle resembled the straight edge of the ruler they were using..

no im not a little goody too shoes i just honestly dont see the point of getting drunk and high... i dont need that stuff to live.. and yeah it is ok to let loose, but i do it a different way.. music.. especially concerts.. i would rather go to a crazy *** concert than to get drunk or high.. my opinion

well it all depends lol. I only got 'DRUNK' when I was like 15-17, I don't do that any more.......there is such thing as self control even when it comes to something like alcohol and getting high.

I lost control with weed at one point because I was getting high every single day and smoking a LOT of it. Now I don't do that sort of thing. As for beer, I only drink once in a while, and when I drink I don't get DRUNK meaning puking and not remembering portions of the night before.

I'd rather smoke a little herb and play music that way personally. Music is my life, that'd be why I'm going to get a degree in audio production after all

Theres no point to a lot of things, you do it because you enjoy it, not because there has to be some ulterior motive with benefits.

You get a 'high' from going to concerts, it's the same thing.

And yeah, self control and punk are oxymorons.....nothing but 'punkers' out here, and I'm talking the 1970's original punk music stuff, and it's all about drinking for them, no self control whatsoever

i have self control, but not when it come to cocaine, i was addicted to it for far too long, i quit when i finally woke up and realized this sucks, i was standng it a cold shower for like 2 days throwing up and just feeling plain crappy, but our sXc stands for Shaft X Core it has to do witht he local straght edge band around here, i think theyre gay and their music is bad, these are the type of loser kids who like wear capes to school and dress in all black and wear sketchers dress lowcut bootbecause they cant find a pair of combat boots, and they all act like theyre worlocks or somthing if oyu was me it doesnt sound like they have selfcontrol or they joined after they got fryed

whew dude, use some periods lol. That was one big huge sentence.

Cocaine is definitely an evil drug......meth is worse and runs rampant out here.

lol i am bad with punctuations. yeah i regret yak its a bad deal man, not what it does to you but simply the addiction is crucial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom