anyone here have a tattoo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
eh, I always thought tatoos are kinda trashy. It's your body though. Do yourself a favor and make sure it's in a place you can cover up. Not everyone likes them as much as you may. I know if I was an employer, and had two identical candidates, one with, and one without a tattoo, I'd pick the one w/out. Put it in a concealable spot.

Ryan

Yea i have a prison tat on my ***. Says mom lol. Jp. Anywho, Nubius you should go get a lizard that has like a dagger in its mouth and make it like evil or something. I seen one like that and it was so awesome. My whole family has one. My parents and sisters was drawn by my sister. Dad has an eagle w/ a guitar and it says Rock and Roll Forever. Mom has a sick rose, and my sister has 3. A bunny and butterfly on her ankle, a panther w/ a purple rose on her left bicep and i cant remember the other one lol.

eh, I always thought tatoos are kinda trashy.
I don't really like them on women......may sound sexist, but I just prefer a girl without it. And I think it depends on the tattoo really...I've seen some that are just absolutely gorgeous, that look like freakin paintings, theres just no way it'd be considered trashy. Depends on the person and the art IMO. But yeah, like I said, I'm getting it on my bicep where it'll be covered up even with a short sleeved shirt specifically for concealment reasons.

PP - lol, nah I'll pass on it with a dagger. I saw a really cool 'tribal lizard', however tribal is a bit overdone, but the way the lizard was drawn was awesome. Basically like I said, I kind of want to leave it up to the artists imagination and see what he comes up with (on paper first of course) and maybe toss in my own ideas.

I'm not sure if I want to go for a really colored jungle style looking lizard, or an awesomely shaded grayscale kind of lizard or what. But it's not just gonna be like.....the Geiko lizard or something wimpy looking like that lol.........well that's the general goal anyway.

I like this one. Totaly awesome!
lizard2.jpg

I put Nubius and Anime together
lol yeah but anime and tattoos is something I don't plan on combining.......the only thing I'd do is bust out meatwad near my ankle or something cause meatwad ROCKS and near the ankle you can cover up with a sock and I always wear jeans anyway

Yeah, something like the one that major posted........except better MUAHAHAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom