anyone here have a tattoo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm looking to get one sometime in the next week or two.

You shouldn't need a tattoo to know that if you got it in some place where you build muscle and your skin grows and stretches, that obviously the tattoo will change as well.

If you go from scrawny arms to completely ripped and buffed out muscles then yeah it'll probably mess with it a little, but you could always get a touch up. I'm gonna get mine on my bicep......chances are I won't ever get crazy buff :p

Yea, I got 3 on my right arm. Big mistake though and I wish I didn't have the third one on my forearm because everyone can see it. Not good as a professional IT, but I don't want to get it remove because it looks awesome.

I have one on my upper arm. I would just suggest an area like the bicep area or something that is easy to hide in normal clothes.

idiotec said:
I have one on my upper are. I would just suggest an area like the bicep area or something that is easy to hide in normal clothes.

My friend got one on his neck, which is stupid. Now he just looks like a gangster or a criminal.

ever since I was around 8 believe it or not I've wanted a lizard.....one of those deals where my mom said "As soon as you're 18 you can do whatever you want" figuring it'd be something I'd forget about.....well here I am 22 and haven't done it :p

I'm basically gonna leave it up to the artist though...of course I don't want a cheap looking little lizard......he'd better make it badass, but it's going on my bicep precisely for the reason of, even a short sleeved shirt can hide it.

I'm trying to convince my 54 year old mom to get one as well haha

if I can actually get around to getting it and drag her with me I'll probably post a pic

Cool... I used to have lizards... iguana's, geckos, anoles, horned lizards and a Chameleon. I ended up selling them all with the huge tank they were in. It's not that I didn't love them, they were just extremely high maintainence, believe it or not. Plus, the sound or crickets at night in my house drove me insane.... (So a lizard tattoo would be bad AZZ.)

I've got a good friend who owns a local tattoo shop, he's an amazing artist... A few years ago he designed me a sick "Tribal Great White Shark" It had (Black, Dark Blue, Light Blue & Gray) colors in it. It's about 5" by 2.5"... I still haven't gotten up enouhg guts to go have him put it on me yet.... I'm not sure why... Everytime I see it, i'm like that's sick... He's always telling me well make an appointment and we'll get er done... I'm like... yeah ok... Then never do it.

I should just get it done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom