Anyone good at coming up with names?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do know that companies put millions into the story of a game and even more millions on designing new ways to program things like lighting/shadows and physics?

When or if this all rolls out some day I would like to be a beta tester:)

Just a tip for the name: You should try to make it sound like something someone would buy. A name that will stick in your head until you go and buy it.

What will you be using to make it Visual Basic?

"RareWare?...."

Hmm... I'm usually good at this, but just one word? .....Hmm....

BloodWarrior?

Ironside?

Idunno? :cool:

Just take a scrabble board and mix up some letters. :) It Works! :cool:

Musjunk22 said:
You do know that companies put millions into the story of a game and even more millions on designing new ways to program things like lighting/shadows and physics?

When or if this all rolls out some day I would like to be a beta tester:)

Just a tip for the name: You should try to make it sound like something someone would buy. A name that will stick in your head until you go and buy it.

What will you be using to make it Visual Basic?

I know.....I've had plenty of experience in this area.....i've made one before, and yes it did pwn.....for now i'm not gonna make it anything fancy....too me it doesn't matter all that much about the gfx but the plot and the interface is what counts........the name i know should be something that'll stick in you're head.....like the word fable.....lol...visual basic? are you mad!!??!.......nah, i'm using rpgmaker2k 1.07b....lol......i've decided to put the name off cus i really want to get going on this......so i'm off to make a map of da world and then write the story..........keep the names coming

Edit: And about the first rpg i made........don't even bother asking about it because just when i finished it my 1gb hd that it was on died...yep, it died.....of all the times to frikkin died it decided to die then!!!!!! all those months of hard work loss!!......ever since i've learned to backup everything that's important........errr....*marches off in anger!!!!!!!!*

Monkfish

Lezarro

Fantasm

Foliosis

Mystacanos

Volcanis

Freedism

monkey island

halo

Koalis

Hamslily

Armitago

Reflex

Reflux

Reflectis

Big Mac

Signatis

Colorim

Spool

Digitism

Mountain Dew

I came up with one.......i sorta like Ero. It's like Hero but it don't have a "H". =P I dun think anyone else has used that name either.....anyway...tell me what you think and give me more names.

Isnt there an adult pr0n game called Ero? I seem to remember seeing something called that before... something to do with the word erotic... i dunno though, i dont play those games

hygor said:
Isnt there an adult pr0n game called Ero? I seem to remember seeing something called that before... something to do with the word erotic... i dunno though, i dont play those games

bah.....I did a google on it and all I found was mostly a bunch of European stuff.......Makes sense though.......ok, different name it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom