Anyone find this offensive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was like meh, until the sting ray killed him and there was the "you died" music.. i laughed out loud :p

... but i don't doubt that he is a good guy. may he rest in peace.

Didn't find it funny. And the only reason I found it offense is because some ********* actually went out of his way to make it and I have to live on the same planet as him/her.

I didn't think it was funny, However I do think it was crass. Didn't we just have a person on this forum a while back that was feelin bad because some people were making fun of his dead grandfather. This forum came together and gave him some support. Why can't we let others be? No, humor can be had, but not about someone else or at someone else's expense.

I found that yesterday. I wasn't the happiest person in the world when I watched it -- it's not really funny.

People don't have much respect for the dead.

Now that was funny. He was a good guy, but you have to be able to make fun of the bad things in life. I think it was done pretty well. I liked it, and it doesn't offend me at all.

I guess it's supposed to be in the "Shock Humor" genre. But, meh... It wasn't even a slight bit funny.

So yeah, I can see why people might find it offensive.

Got a smirk out of me. Then again, my favorite line from Steve is;

"CRIKEY!"

Personally, not offensive, but then again, i don't find anything offensive any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom