Anyone ever try those "FreeIpod/Iphone/PSP" etc... sites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewser

In Runtime
Just out of curiousity, has anyone ever tried one of these programs where you gotta complete useless offers and get several referrals from others who complete offers as well, and then they send you some sort of product?

I was just chatting on MSN messenger with a friend from back in the day who claims to have actually received an Ipod Nano a month or two back.

Has anyone ever had any sort of experience with these sites?

Yea, I just read a couple articles too about them, but screw having to complete all those stupid "offers" and shell out your credit card info to a bunch of crooks who will probably just sell the info anyways...

not to mention u need a zillion referalls, and they have to get a zillion referals as well

EDIT: some guy at I-Hacked made a list of some sites that actually give it to u, he even got one

Ask Crysalis, he's a pro at those things if I remember correctly. He won't be on much as he just got promoted over at the Bose store he works at, he's crazy about them Bose speakers.

Yea, I just read a couple articles too about them, but screw having to complete all those stupid "offers" and shell out your credit card info to a bunch of crooks who will probably just sell the info anyways...

Visa Gift Card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom