Anyone celebrating Independence Day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If fireworks where legal down there, then yes. However there is nothing stopping me from hanging the Red White and Blue outside my door at home.

I went to the movies in the morning and went to sleep around 2-3pm. I was really mad that the fireworks woke me up at 9pm and it didn't stop until 1 am when I gave up.

We just went to eat at the hibachi grill place. not much else. my family is mostly big on x-mas and thanksgiving. can't wait for that nice holiday ham!

Did not see this thread.

Back when my parents still had their house and i still lived there we had huge parties. We would setup the whole PA, all our guitar rigs, both drum sets, load a table with alcohol, have a huge BBQ goin, and load the whole bed of the truck full of fireworks. Living in the country (and on a huge patch of private property) we had no problems with cops or the sound being loud. Everyone in the neighborhood was invited and everyone had a good time. The second year we did it we started a tradition with setting up a king size sheet on the side of the house and playing Independence Day with a projector and the sound through the PA. The last year we did the big party it wasnt as big because my mom, dad, and sister had all lost their good jobs but we still had the whole works up. It was just me, my dad, and my uncle playing in our band and a bunch of family friends where invited and it was BYOB&F. We had a local band outa Las Vegas show up to play some of their stuff and the party was in doors cause it rained all day on the 3rd. (It took us a full day before to set everything up outside)

This year it was my family, my gf, me and a family friend. We had a few bottles of alcohol and a small assortment of fireworks. Only me and my dad played guitar and like always i played the National Anthem and this year got an applause by the neighbors around us. The last year we did a big party outside i did the Anthem for the first time on guitar. The only thing i remember (since i was **** canned) was when i was done everybody fired off as many fireworks as they could around the whole neighborhood. It was actually pretty cool but now that im remembering these things its really depressing =(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom