Anyone??

Status
Not open for further replies.

TonCrafter

Daemon Poster
Have any of you ever had oral surgery done? I have to go in Monday and have a molar, wisdom tooth and a small 'extra' tooth removed. They have to be cut out. I'm only getting novacaine and laughing gas.

Nope, can't say I have.....laughing gas...that stuff is trippy from what I hear.

Edited to fix typos.... :D

But, eventually, the novacaine wears off...

Be sure they give you some decent pain-killers. You'll need them for a few days.

Trotter said:
But, eventually, the novacaine wears off...

Be sure they give you some decent pain-killers. You'll need them for a few days.

Couldn't agree more.

I had four wisdom teeth cut out a couple years ago. The doctor guy couldn't find the vein in my arm so he kept stabbing me, but he finally got it. I woke up about half way through the procedure and heard the doctor and the nurse talking about something, but then I fell back asleep. When I woke up, I was really tired and couldn't talk (dried blood on my tongue). All in all, it was a crappy experience, but my mouth sure feels a lot better. The painkillers they gave me ruled, I'd take them, and they made me super drowsy, I loved it :D!

lol. seeing as No2 is used in cars.. i dont think there can be nething safe about sniffin that shiit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom