Anybody seen TheMajor

Status
Not open for further replies.
peterhuang913 said:
My sig infraction still isn't cleared. Dmo is with his kids again or is he busy at work? Also, many others had left T.F. Juicedaddy is one of them.
I'll not sure what DMo is up to. Last I talked to him, his son was doing good and his wife was back to work, but he had been slammed with multiple migraines and ended up in the hospital.

Yeah, several have left for other ventures. That's the way the world works... no one stays in one place forever. And, no, that doesn't mean I'm leaving, so put away that champagne...

Nope havnt seen him in a while... Same with Elbatrop actually.

I have been back to business here as of late. Previous to that I had been pretty busy with life in general.

I don't post as much as I used to, as I focus more on reading here to make sure everyone is being good ;)

Not only is the infraction system better, but reported posts are wonderful now. Anytime a post is reported it makes its own thread in a forum in the mods' area. it makes it really easy to see. It also quotes the entire post and includes whatever notes the reporter added. Multiple reports of the same post are automatically added to the same thread.
so someone has to report you for the infraction to be seen and action taken?
and also Chris Chadwick whats the website to your forum?

I'll not sure what DMo is up to. Last I talked to him, his son was doing good and his wife was back to work, but he had been slammed with multiple migraines and ended up in the hospital.

Yeah, several have left for other ventures. That's the way the world works... no one stays in one place forever. And, no, that doesn't mean I'm leaving, so put away that champagne...

dont worry guys ill be here whether you like it or not *evil laugh

so someone has to report you for the infraction to be seen and action taken?
We mods keep an eye out as well. but helpful members really add to the spam watch, as well as when the flaming starts up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom