Anybody have any knowledge of shotguns?

Status
Not open for further replies.
candh_beer.jpg

Him said:

www.tannerite.com

Stay away from the infernal substances, because after you blow your hand off, you'll also be sued by the state and incarcerated. An all around bad situation.

That stuff is excellent I use it, of course you need a High powered rifle to get it to go off.

AK-47's, Glocks, and 9MM and .22's wont do it but an 308. Bi-pod, and a Scope does the trick though:D

Also it sucks because you have to hit them DEAD center for them to go off. Like if you skim it, it wont go off and all the mix will drop the the ground and go bad :(

Ya, and I lost a family member in that little bit of BS

easiest, (safest) way is to go get some bulk gun powder. you can probably get black gun powder with less hassel, they sell it in pellets.

DO NOT go about cutting up shotgun shells, as its extremely dangerous and you are wasting good shells.

Black gun powder burns slower than the stuff you would get out of the shells. You can buy that in bulk, but again without proper knowledge, you would kill yourself. I would suggest looking for pyrodex pellets. start small. that would be the stuff you could put a fuse to and lite. You have to buy fuses, you can make them (easily)

And for gods sake, dont go emo and kill yourself

Learn more about explosives before you start using them. If you don't know the basics of how gun shells work you aren't nearly knowledgeable enough to attempt what you are thinking of.

Lord AnthraX said:
AK-47's, Glocks, and 9MM and .22's wont do it but an 308. Bi-pod, and a Scope does the trick though:D

But AK-47's shoot 7.62x39 which is about the same size as a .308. :confused:

I know.

But it just never goes off. It hit's it dead center and it just leaves a hole for the material to drain out.. Funny thing is they are Full metal Jacket too, not the hollow point.

I'l see if I can get a video. 308. always does the trick, and has ALOT more kick. I dont know if it's the size that matters, but muzzle velocity maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom