anybody ever e-bay anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

horndude

Fully Optimized
I never had till now, kinda neat to watch the price go up at the last minute, last 6 days I thought I wasnt gonna get much, price is jumping now.

ya, but im getting what its really worth, not yet anyway, still 45 mins left, doubt it will get all the at high, hope it does

My dad ebays TOO MUCH.

When I moved out of home a few year back, we used to have a front room. Now days, it a room that is over flowing with all my dad's crap that we won on ebay.

And then he goes into denial as soon as the credit card statement comes in.

It scare the crap out of me knowing that how much is owning on his line of credit and the fact that he retiring at the end of next year.

I love eBay. When I was 15 I bought a used copy of the King's Quest Collection (old Sierra games) for $3, made copies of the manual and discs for my personal use, and then sold the original copy (in box and everything) for $87 including shipping. It went from like $30 to that in a matter of a day; I was really excited about it. :)

Im not so sure Im real happy at the moment, figured mine was worth more, it was 24 years old and in mint condition, unfortunately there are lots of others for sale right now too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom