Any Trekkies in the house (funny vid link)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idunno guys, some of y'all have a good sense of humor , some of ya...I just don't know. Maybe you have to be fond of Star Trek The Next Generation to appreciate it. I had to watch it a couple times to really rofl. It got 5 out of 5 stars...

My wife is a Trekkie, but she hates Picard (thinks Kirk was the one and only captain). I didn't show her this one as it contains some language.

captain-kirk.jpg

My wife is a Trekkie, but she hates Picard (thinks Kirk was the one and only captain). I didn't show her this one as it contains some language.

YOu might of saves a few braincells too. I swear a few of mine died watching that clip. Few more died re-visiting this thread.

So what did your wife think of the new star trek movie? Is she one of those There Is Only One Shatner Captain Kirk fans?

[EDIT]Dear Mods, brace yourself for impact as this thread is going to explode with into a Capt. Kirk Vs. Picard/Sisko/Jayneway/Archer debate[/EDIT]

"Too little storyline, too much action," was her opinion of it. when I asked her thoughts on how Kirk was done, she said the guy didn't do a good Kirk.

Her reasoning for Kirk is that he would risk everything to save one crewman, whereas Picard was "by the book" on everything and cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom