Any suggestions for TV show torrent downloading?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thresh

Desktop Engineer
Right now I've been using ISOhunt.com for my tv show torrents. Actually, only thing I really download there are the Prison Break Episodes and I've been getting horrible connection speeds with them. Im curious if anyone has a favorite site they like to go to for their TV show torrents.

Yeah.......but.....isn't TV shows fine....that's not exactly warez.

I mean....we all know we download anime like mad and isn't that the same? I know me and you both have helped people find stuff for anime.

isohunt is always what I used as well. Doesn't matter where you get the stuff from, if it's not a super popular show or if it's old then theres inevitably going to be few seeders.

thepiratebay.org got scrapped by their own Government, that site is not longer operational. Harper, it's not Illegal. It would be however, if I were the one distributing it. In Australia, where you are from, it is, but not such as in the US. Not as harsh anyway. Im curious, can you guys even have Tivo? Thanks Tox1cThreat I'll check those out.

TorrentSpy.com is where I usually find my wife's TV shows. Well, there and ISOhunt.

Getting TV shows is Okay, as long as there isnt a box set available for it, such as The OC, Simpsons, KOTH...The FOX stuff.

Obviousley it is still illegal to DL tv shows. The commercials are cut out and they have no way to keep track of the people watching, so it is costing them money. What would be the point of NBC and channels putting shows on iTunes for sale if you can get high quality ones for free LEGALLY? Obviousley it is illegal.

I don't get it, we can talk about this all day long, torrents etc, but if you talk about it in the Windows Section, its gets snipped, or Topic closed. Mentioning torrents for tv shows is ok but not for anything else? This place tells everyone it dont promote piracy but yet they promote the websites that do. Whats wrong with this picture?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom