any one see this movie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2fast4u

Daemon Poster
u ever see that youtube video where they make a dual core computer with a dremel? they like cut the chips and the ram and cpu? and at the end, they throw it out the window? if so can u give me the link? i want to show someone but i dont remember where i saw it..

I saw that, but I don't have a link.

EDIT:
Nice, I've been upgraded to a Lord Techie :)

i dont know... but they went on a chat room on their computer and said they were on the something show i dont remember...

2fast4u said:
u ever see that youtube video where they make a dual core computer with a dremel? they like cut the chips and the ram and cpu? and at the end, they throw it out the window? if so can u give me the link? i want to show someone but i dont remember where i saw it..
Movies like this is just more proof that we are living in the JACK@SS GENERATION.

What a waste! You care going to do that with a computer, then why not give it to some homeless bum instead.

Same goes to that SMASH IPOD / XBOX guy.

Re: Re: any one see this movie?

Harper said:
Movies like this is just more proof that we are living in the JACK@SS GENERATION.

What a waste! You care going to do that with a computer, then why not give it to some homeless bum instead.

Same goes to that SMASH IPOD / XBOX guy.

Don't worry. It was a 386 or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom