Any one here misses Mr Clippy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
God this takes me back, the year was 2000. The streets where cleaner the internet was new every week another pets.com layout, it was a magical time where men where men and you could cruse with 56k and be a top dog.
But this is all getting away from the story, me and my friend clippy where embraced in a challenge of some import as was the style of the time on my laptop...

I can look back and laugh now but back then I really wanted to f**cking that anoyingmetal piece of poo, he also made me contemplate throwing my PC out of the window.

Open source word procesors are fine if you just want to type letters, but if you need to create mathematical formula with the actual roots signs and the equations in the form of fractions with all the mathmatical symbols such as Greek letters then you do need MS Office. I use Word cause it allows me to enter formula that way you would write it without having to compromise. E.g. (sqrt16*7^3)/(sqrt25+4^3), as you can see it's not very pleasing on the eye, it takes a little bit longer to actually see what the equation is saying, and as for the mathematical symbols then you can just forget it.

As above.

Open Office's version of Excel is the biggest pile of junk ever too, MS Excel is better.

I ask why do you lot all have to be so open source ? why not just use MS Office.. I know it kills you all to be normal, but please, MS Office is better than anything else out there :D

As above.

Open Office's version of Excel is the biggest pile of junk ever too, MS Excel is better.

I ask why do you lot all have to be so open source ? why not just use MS Office.. I know it kills you all to be normal, but please, MS Office is better than anything else out there :D

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom