With any luck, this Celica could be mine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to get anyone in a fuss, but celicas are just commuter cars. Its kinda like the "SVT" focus. It's just a Ford Focus with a 6 speed and some fancy badges.

I dunno what certain cars go for over there, but finding a Talon TSI, 240sx, or maybe an RX7 would be a better investment.

This is the 140hp model I believe, so yeah. Although.... he said it was a GTS model. I'm not looking for a racer, just a show off car with good mpg.

I don't want to get anyone in a fuss, but celicas are just commuter cars. Its kinda like the "SVT" focus. It's just a Ford Focus with a 6 speed and some fancy badges.

I dunno what certain cars go for over there, but finding a Talon TSI, 240sx, or maybe an RX7 would be a better investment.

They all look ugly except the RX7... i really dont get peoples car sense on these forums. Thats why i was shocked Surge mentioned a Celica because its a cheap car thats rather nice.

And who the heck wants a full speedy car for their P's... Maybe to show off the specs like having 2 4870X2's but your never gonna use it...

They all look ugly except the RX7... i really dont get peoples car sense on these forums. Thats why i was shocked Surge mentioned a Celica because its a cheap car thats rather nice.

And who the heck wants a full speedy car for their P's... Maybe to show off the specs like having 2 4870X2's but your never gonna use it...

Some of us are into tuning and street racing actually zed..and will put the performance to use. Just like customizing a pc...theres customizing your car.

I have a wide taste in cars myself.

Some of us are into tuning and street racing actually zed..and will put the performance to use. Just like customizing a pc...theres customizing your car.

I have a wide taste in cars myself.

Fair enough mate. :happy:
Im into the following for my first car (some still unobtainable)
Celica
Civic Type R
BMW 1 Series Hatch
Old BMW 3 Series
Old Mercedes Anything.

Well, a lot has changed since a few short days ago. After my rents talked me out of a loan, I settled for a 2000 Ford Mustang with 88k miles, a V6 3.8L engine for $4700 after my crappy honda trade-in. Yeah, it wasn't my first choice, as I'd rather get a car that not so many people have, but it's still a beauty and worthy of my needs. Plus the price was unbeatable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom