Any LOSERS need a job?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spydersnipper, you are incorrect, sorry. It is AN hour, not A hour. Since the h is silent in hour, it is like saying our, which does start with a vowel, and would be said, an our. So applying that to this, it should be, an hour.

toxicity_27 said:
Spydersnipper, you are incorrect, sorry. It is AN hour, not A hour. Since the h is silent in hour, it is like saying our, which does start with a vowel, and would be said, an our. So applying that to this, it should be, an hour.
but then again society has confused us on so many other topics... say, does, anyone, know, how, to properly, use, a, comma these days?

Another good one....

tacobell.jpg

spydersniiper said:
shi7 guys my bad.... oh well i cant b rite every time

pccc
None of us can... lol. ItÂ’s not you, it's the simple fact that foe shizzle we are too wrapped up in slang and what's "cool"... we mod our pc's we mod our cars, and we mod our language. ItÂ’s a comment on society at this point that nobody in the US knows proper English anymore... then again the description and laws of proper English are changing every day. "American" English has taken a turn for the worse, embracing such things as Ebonics and slang as proper grammar and deliberate misspellings of words as an acceptable means of communication. The truth is we transfer our laziness into our words, written and spoken. if it catches on as a trend... eventually it is picked up as the "norm" what is "foe shizzle" anyway... it's a popular man's slang, derived from a drug induced lacksidazical (even Google doesnÂ’t know how to spell this one.) view of life. ItÂ’s pathetic! But then again, who am I to judge, I have enough problems spelling everyday words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom