To any I've offended.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea man you went through some crap, dude everyone is becoming so freckin sensitive, its annoying you cant say anything.

How about we all stop making threads where it starts off with

"I've heard rumors that..."

That's where all these problems arise from in the first place

Being upset about a crappy connection or whatever else has happened to you gives no one any reason to talk bad about you beedub so really I feel you don't need to apologize.

You've done nothing wrong so why should you?

Like what's been said above, if people complain about someone complaining then....well they've made themselves look like quite the ass.

Negativity is a hard thing to get out of beedub. I'm still pretty damn negative and sarcastic I've just gotten use to controlling it better than before I suppose.

I wouldn't worry too much about people getting bent out of shape just because you aren't happy.

However, depression can make you physically sick if it becomes bad enough, I've been through it before and it's not fun.

I wish you the best in obtaining a positive outlook on life :D

okay... enough!
:)

from the mods to TF to members to whomever...
lets just move on and learn to deal with each other.

1) everyone has issues, as in "someone" will always not like "something" about you... Big Deal... Look at/ Focus on the positives and deal with/ get over the negative.

2) Opinions.... Everyone has one and Expressing them is fine... AS LONG AS you follow the rules and its CIVIL. (Do I sound Like a broken record? :) )

3) can we all stop cursing in the post? Really... is it neccessary?
I can see new people coming to TF for the first time and reading posts with lots of **** ... not attractive!

4) This idea of "trash talking" or "talking behind the back"...
Dealing/Solving issues or problems via PM or email is much nicer and perferred, than posting an open post. As you can tell it only adds gas to the fire and most likey is incorrect!

--- for this reason, we are implementing a new rule....
"post that are trash talk about members of TF will be deleted"

Because: this is not how you solve problems.

note: doesn't matter if you list a member or not.

Thanks!!!

Happy Holidays!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom