any famous ppl on here or hav u met a "famous" person??

Status
Not open for further replies.

gizmo90

In Runtime
anyone evr met a "famous" person???? ohhh yeah any famous ppl on the forum????? thats all im gonna say!!!!:D

I have met John Cleese - he was outside my uncles Pizza store in London and I got his autograph. Man is he ever tall. Nice guy though.

met one of the band members from Iron Butterfly, can't remember his name.....ooooohhh, he was in bad shape.......

Howey Long, Dennis Rodman, Micheal Jordan, Phil Jackson, Andy McDowell, and someone else, but I can't remember her name...

All in little old Montana, before I moved.

When I was in working the city at THAT EVIL COMPUTER STORE, i met a few local celebrities.

* Andrew Denton (Comedian)
* Doug Molray (Radio Personality)
* Genie Little (Annoying Day Time Talk Show Host that calls every one DARLING)
* The-Fat-Kid-From-Hey-Dad (Can not remember what is real name was)

The reason reason was that the shop I was working at used to be the old BREVEL Factory Outlet., and people were coming in for warranty repairs on their toasters, waffle makers, irons, coffee machines, etc. etc.

I was on a BBS where I have PETER MOON as a member. He was a radio announcer.

Closest thing I got to fame was that I was part of the intro for this show called C'Mon Kids. During the first season's intro (1985), there was a quick shot of a kid banging the drums.
That kid was me.

My aunt and uncle live off of Sunset Blvd. outside of LA in Bel Air, so I see some pretty famous people every now and then.

Harper said:
When I was in working the city at THAT EVIL COMPUTER STORE, i met a few local celebrities.

* Andrew Denton (Comedian)
* Doug Molray (Radio Personality)
* Genie Little (Annoying Day Time Talk Show Host that calls every one DARLING)
* The-Fat-Kid-From-Hey-Dad (Can not remember what is real name was)

The reason reason was that the shop I was working at used to be the old BREVEL Factory Outlet., and people were coming in for warranty repairs on their toasters, waffle makers, irons, coffee machines, etc. etc.

I was on a BBS where I have PETER MOON as a member. He was a radio announcer.

Closest thing I got to fame was that I was part of the intro for this show called C'Mon Kids. During the first season's intro (1985), there was a quick shot of a kid banging the drums.
That kid was me.

srry i dont know any of thoz ppl!:p ther all probably frum AUSTRALIA! :D:D anyways ive ceen pres BUSH in a limo! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom