any body have experience with this mp3 player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have sold a few and I have not had any one complain about them. However I do find that 512Mb is a bit small for my liking.

cool cool

512 is all i need.. i dont see the point in having 4 gigs of music because if i have that much ill never finish a song, ill find another one i would want to listen to.. plus im just using it for the bus for school and in the car to void out other sounds so i dont need that much.. another reason i didnt go bigger was that i had $400 to spend... 250 for new monitor, 12 for AS5, 45 for FEAR, and then the rest went towards the mp3 player... add the 30 dollar shipping and it came to 416.. i was already over :(

Static_11 said:
i dont see the point in having 4 gigs of music
When your typical music track is about 60 minute long and it about 120Mb big, it quickly fills up.

512 is roughly 100 songs... dont need much more than that for me

even if it fills up quick and the songs get old, its not hard to just change em

$80 for 512MB or $200 for 2GB...iPod's a better deal right there.

Then there's $260 for 260GB, and $300 for the 30GB iPod Video.

I have one right next to me...bought it a couple months ago. I have no complaints...512mb is awfully small, but I can easily fit 150 songs on it. No complaints here....it's an excellent little mp3 player.

i didnt have over 80 bucks to spend on it... i didnt ask what i could get for the money i dont have did i?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom