Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who...?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ADZ

Fully Optimized
sick...i think thats discusting...so why arent there casualties from 911 on propaganda like this...coming from a britt...AMERICANS HAVE MORE TASTE THAN THAT!

That just pisses me off looking at that...and I know its harsh that innocent people like that chap are hurt and my deepest sympathy goes out to them, but i know if i got messed up like that, i wouldnt wanna be used in posters

I wonder if we took horrifiying pictures of the "remains" of the victims of 9/11, would that make terrorists think about the next building, airplane, bus full of inocent people that they are fixing to detroy in the name of Jihad or Ala or whatever and finally take notice that what they are doing is wrong.

I do feel sorry for the innocent victims of the war in Iraq, but I feel more sorry for the motherless/fatherless children that live here in the United States. I feel sorry for the brothers and sisters who lost a sibling. I feel sorry for the grandparents/parents who out lived their children and was unfortunate enough to witness the horror on live TV. I feel sorry for the families of the men and women of the US and UK that serve in the armed forces that give their lives every day to give us the ability to talk about it on a forum.

When will terrorists realize that if God (and anyother name you believe he is called) wants someone dead or a group of people dead, he has the ultamate power to do so without the help of a mere mortal?

Freedom is not a dirty word. If you want something to protest, PROTEST TERRORISM!

typical, really.

although I find myself on the left side of the fence the majority of the time I have to admit that this is typical mushy minded left-wing sentimental BS.

Imagine the horrible pictures that could be displayed of wounded German citizens during WWII. does that mean we should not have resisted Hitler or liberated Germany? Millions of Jews should have died because of one tragic and gore filled photo? Patently absurd.

This whole "one death is too high a price to pay" stuff has got to go. Sometimes sacrifices are a tragic necessity for the greater good of humanity.

All that being said I opposed the war as framed by Bush and Blair. The only manner of war I would have approved of in Iraq is one based on a broad coalition if not UN support. However, I am not at all sad to see Saddam gone. At the very least now we need to bring in NATO and the UN ASAP.

By the way, I believe the name of this boy depicted here is Ali Ismaeel Abbas who is now somewhat of a celebrity. He survived and is being treated in Britian.

nah mate no diss 2 u, im a britt 2...i just found my self in sunny canada one day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom