Anti-Piracy

Status
Not open for further replies.

BioT3ch

Banned
I hate anti-piracy so much! Not because I pirate software, but because all it is is an annoyance to legal users. Piraters will ALWAYS find a way around any anti-piracy they throw out there, but it will continue to get in the way of legal users. Software companies are starting to go far overboard with anti-piracy.

Good example of that is half life 2.

All the legitimate users were plagued by the horridness that is known as STEAM and trying to download crap......especially for 56k users ouch.

Meanwhile the piraters enjoy the game immediately

like this [Profanity SNIPPED - please read the rules about profanity] windows thing i have... i installed windows on two computers (why the [Profanity SNIPPED - please read the rules about profanity] should i buy another copy for a computer that isn't even on 1 day a week???) and now when it boots up, thanks to this update all of this crap pops up about this not being legal

[Profanity SNIPPED - please read the rules about profanity] .... i have to like wait 10 seconds to click "fix problem later" and then every so often this crappy pop-up comes and tells me that "i could be a victim of conterfeit software" and that i should "get genuine software"

go to [Profanity SNIPPED - please read the rules about profanity] with it all....

if you dont get caught, it isnt.

But if you go to the video store and ask, just like Michael Moore would, they would say yes.

Back when VHS was out, i remember they had copy-guards on the casettes. I would try to record onto another tape, and it would show fuzz.

Fwiffo said:
I hate anti-piracy too, it makes my DVD burner drive useless :(

Not if you know what software to use. Anyways you can install XP on two machine, just don't activate it. That new WGA only check your keys with a listing of pirated one, if your key is part of that list you'll recieve the message else you won't at all.

Here's your warning post about keeping things legal.

According to some really flawed logic, anything is legal if you don't get caught. But according to the rules here, we're not going with that flawed logic.

Dave :D

You're saying homer simpsons logic is flawed!?

"If I dont see it, it's not illegal!" As he closes his eyes going through a red light :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom