Anti-meth ads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meth is a true plague in my area. Last year they were busting labs almost every week, sometimes two or three a week. Things have quietened down a bit now. Laws have been passed that keeps most of the ingredients for meth off the shelves, and stores have to report anyone who buys over a certain amount of the ingredients that are still on the shelves.

This stuff is nasty and extremely deadly. I can't understand why anyone would want to do it, no matter how good the rush.

trotter.. i live in hte ATL... (u know atlanta, GA) and we havent had much issues recently.......

lol sry when i said trotter... i forgot to type something, "Where do u live" then i i live in hte ATL... (u know atlanta, GA) and we havent had much issues recently.......

i ate some words... whoops

Yeah, meth is still a predominantly Eastern drug.

Yes, Chris, it is stupid simple to make... and that's what makes it so dangerous.

Vern, I didn't realize you were that close. I have some friends in Hotlanta. One is a computer tech for Emory. His brother just moved down there as well. I was regarded as another son when I was at their house, growing up. I've got kin in Macon and the surrounding area, and used to work in Dalton.

EDIT: I live in Cleveland, TN. Almost due north of Dalton, about eight miles across the state line. I'm about 20 miles NNE of Chattanooga.

In the UK These are the laws (of what i can remember)

For being in Possesion of a class A drug (LSD, Cocaine etc etc) its a maximum of 14 Years in jail.

For Supplying a Class A drug, its Life in jail.

to be 'supplying' a drug all you need to be caught doing is giveing a drag to your friend.

I think its the same for class b, and class c is something like maximum 4 years for supplying or along those lines, oo that was clever :cool:

Yes, Chris, it is stupid simple to make... and that's what makes it so dangerous.

Vern, I didn't realize you were that close. I have some friends in Hotlanta. One is a computer tech for Emory. His brother just moved down there as well. I was regarded as another son when I was at their house, growing up. I've got kin in Macon and the surrounding area, and used to work in Dalton.

EDIT: I live in Cleveland, TN. Almost due north of Dalton, about eight miles across the state line. I'm about 20 miles NNE of Chattanooga.

lol i could have visited u when our high school when to Chattanooga for a field trip.....

woah dude...i got family up in Ooltewah...and a family farm..i've been there many many times ( i live in athens GA) and our farm is about 5 mins drive from Cleveland

What do the police do if they find a small amount i,e. for personal use?

I have seen how easy it is make as well, I just can't believe it.

Over Here, Our federal government is cracking down on meth, espically in the west, the maximum penalties for possession, trafficking and production of methamphetamine went from 10 years max, to life in prison.

But a small amound I would think that you would get charged with either..

-is guilty of an indictable offence and liable to a fine not exceeding five thousand dollars or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding three years, or to both.

or

-is guilty of an offence punishable on summary conviction and liable to a fine not exceeding one thousand dollars or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding six months, or to both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom