Anti-meth ads

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should show these ads in the UK. The most we get (if any) is 'drugs kill, dont take them' or Somethign like that, highly ineffective.

Brutal is right. Fortiontly meth ain't that popular in the UK at the moment but it is growing in popularity on the London club scean it is comanly where it is commonly known as "Tina" I just hope it don't catch on in regular drug user circles because that is the last thing we need in england right about now.

Meth is a true plague in my area. Last year they were busting labs almost every week, sometimes two or three a week. Things have quietened down a bit now. Laws have been passed that keeps most of the ingredients for meth off the shelves, and stores have to report anyone who buys over a certain amount of the ingredients that are still on the shelves.

This stuff is nasty and extremely deadly. I can't understand why anyone would want to do it, no matter how good the rush.

I have seen pic's of what that stuff dose to people I can't belive the change is so rapid.

Trotter how bad is it in your area? I know it is the drug of choice in some places because it is so cheep.

The change is very real, and it is very fast. You are addicted with your first time, and it is a very strong addition.

Meth is probably the second most common drug behind pot. There are arrests here and in Chattanooga for both all the time. I live on the south side of town (old, run down, poor) and several of the busts are in my area. You don't see people standing on the street selling it as this is still a small town (45,000+), but it is still there.

Southeastern Tennessee was the nation's top meth producing area not long ago. I think we have slipped a few notches thanks to public awareness and the Tennessee Meth Task Force.

kids aren't worried by the prospect of jail time these days. you have to SCARE them to get a message through. even then, it probably doesn't work.

What do the police do if they find a small amount i,e. for personal use?

I have seen how easy it is make as well, I just can't believe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom