ant infested laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

revenge2

In Runtime
Arghhhh!!!!! HELP ME THEY ARE evrywhere!!!!, they keep popping in under from the dvd drive, and they travel through by my power cable as if its some sort of highway.

AND I FOUND ONE trying to carry food inside, and i dont ****** eat at my computer (except drink) wtf??????? wat do i do now??

Thats.. odd XD Did you leave it outside or something?

I guess just open it up if you can. sweep the buggers out, and keep it in somethign when you're not using it lol.

I hate ants -.-

Go to Walmart and buy something called BugStop. It is made by Spectrcide. You can buy just a spray bottle of it, which is all you need.

Spray your desktop with it and let it dry. Spray your power cord with it, too. Don't worry about spray your lappy (which would be dumb, anyway).

This stuff works, and it lasts for six months. It dries fast, and is then safe for children and pets. It kills everything but termites, including spiders. Any and all ants coming out of the lappy will die, and any foragers trying to get back will die. End of story.

suppose it stop working......would insurance give me a better one??? (evil laugh)
no seriously.....

Go to Walmart and buy something called BugStop. It is made by Spectrcide. You can buy just a spray bottle of it, which is all you need.

Spray your desktop with it and let it dry. Spray your power cord with it, too. Don't worry about spray your lappy (which would be dumb, anyway).

This stuff works, and it lasts for six months. It dries fast, and is then safe for children and pets. It kills everything but termites, including spiders. Any and all ants coming out of the lappy will die, and any foragers trying to get back will die. End of story.

Woa thanks. I'm gonna go grab some and pray down my entire garage lmao hate spiders.

wanna grab a video camera and tape some of this? i think its quite hilarious, in a haha you have ants in your computer, but really that sucks, yet hilarious.

Don't use your laptop. The ants are more than likely staying in there because its warm. Keep it off for a while and hopefully the ants will leave because they won't stay there if its not warm. Or you could use a blowtorch and figure out a way to burn them out of your computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom