Another school shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
The General said:
1. A school shooting happens, you will either live or die.
2. There is a chair next to me, I will throw it at the gunman and knock him down.

What might happen:

1. I miss and he shoots me, I'm down, he shoots other people.
2. I hit him and hes down, then I take the gun and pop a cap on his ***, saving the other people.

I don't see what they are so affraid of... 100% of people die, why sit in the corner and cry when you can ram a chair leg through the gunmans face?

THAT is AWESOME... even better with all of the adrenaline rushing from fear you could probably easily jam it THROUGH his face as you said.

As he said... why not take the chance? You don't, you're dead. IF you do and fail, you're dead anyway. If you succeed, you own3d the moron and you save lives including your own.

Yeah, like i've said a few times, "If i'm on a plane with a terrorist/s and I know that the plane is going down regardless, i'm going to fight. I'd much rather go out fighting, then with my head between my legs."
Same applies with these school things, when these things actually happen, they aren't just to scare you, Someone will die. So why not go out trying.

Yeah, it's hard to believe that a few people with box cutters took over a jumbo jet full of people.

I would be up there with plastic forks and crap stabbing them, I get crazy.

I would be up there with plastic forks and crap stabbing them, I get crazy.

sporks...

Also... That kid with the AK must of gone..

Die mother****ers!!!
*click*
*click*
****!!!!!!! NO!
*click* *click**click* *click*

This is a spork:
spork.gif

This is a plastic fork:
475810_plastic_fork.jpg

Nah.

The typical motive for people (or even kids) to do these school-shootings appear to be a desire of revenge, or making "justice" - since they superficially believe what they are doing is right- against the world that has alienated and rejected them. Or at least that is how they feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom