Another school shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaara

Fully Optimized
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_shooting

Man this is crazy, look at all the recent activity that's happened in the past year, I believe this is maybe the fifth school shooting in a month. And naturally it gets even worse, the dang kids brings an assault rifle to school and the only reason it doesn't get out of hand is because it's a crap AK47 and jams after one shot

I saw this on tv the other night. The only reason he didn't massacre a hundred people is because his gun jammed. That's just sick.
Weird too because the AK47 is a ridicuously reliable weapon, they require relatively little upkeep to remain in fireable condition. They really aren't prone to jamming...

Yeah. I'm glad I don't have any kids yet. And if I did, it would be home school FTW. What I wanna know is where are all this little bass tards are getting these assault rifles from? You just don't walk into walmart and pick one up off the shelves.

I was watching the news today and there is a push in some schools for government funding in the US to train kids for violent actions against these types of people. So they basically will start fight these people by throwing books, chairs, erasers, gang beating, stabbing them with pencils... etc... They think that 1000's of lbs of human teenage bodies against 1 or 2 individuals will save lives. So, instead of running and hiding underneath some desk, waiting for the gunman to come and pop a cap in their butt, they will fight and kill.

Should be interesting...

^

But when it really happend, they would all run like little girls! (well i would)

Wow...an AK-47 jammed after one shot? That's practically unheard of.....

Amish school shooting - Nickel Mines, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, United States; 2006 (6 dead, 6 injured; numbers still subject to change)

That's not far from me. That was big news when that happened.

1. A school shooting happens, you will either live or die.
2. There is a chair next to me, I will throw it at the gunman and knock him down.

What might happen:

1. I miss and he shoots me, I'm down, he shoots other people.
2. I hit him and hes down, then I take the gun and pop a cap on his ***, saving the other people.

I don't see what they are so affraid of... 100% of people die, why sit in the corner and cry when you can ram a chair leg through the gunmans face?

The General said:
1. A school shooting happens, you will either live or die.
2. There is a chair next to me, I will throw it at the gunman and knock him down.

What might happen:

1. I miss and he shoots me, I'm down, he shoots other people.
2. I hit him and hes down, then I take the gun and pop a cap on his ***, saving the other people.

I don't see what they are so affraid of... 100% of people die, why sit in the corner and cry when you can ram a chair leg through the gunmans face?

Fear does things to you....and when it does then all you have left is hope, and once all hope is taken from you...then you just turn into another gunman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom