Another One Bites the dust...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a friend that has a Dell Laptop... if that thing goes chernobyl at the LAN, i've got an exinguisher this time.

lol.. yeah i know... but do you really think everyone would ship their comp back to dell.. or however that would work.. idk how a recall works.

Static_11 said:
lol.. yeah i know... but do you really think everyone would ship their comp back to dell.. or however that would work.. idk how a recall works.

The ways it's been working here is that an email gets sent out, saying that there's been a recall, and that somebody's records (not sure who's anymore) indicated that we might have an item that needs to be recalled. In the email there is a link to go to (I think it's www.dellrecall.com, or something similar).

Follow that link, and it gives you a description of what the recall is about, and, in this case, where exactly the serial numbers are located on the battery. Then there is a form at the bottom to check the exact serial number you have.

So far, we haven't had to send any batteries back that I know of, so I don't know everything, but it only involves sending the batteries back, not the whole laptop.

but why didnt any sony laptops get recalled..................?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom