Another FPS Doug wannabe

Status
Not open for further replies.
fr34ky said:
/\ /\ /\ /\
:)nicely puttin:)

First of all HAlo 2 is the stupidest FPS ever C'mon YOu have sheilds how dumb is that.And he needs some meds cuase he has a severe case of ADD and needed some attention.I mean that is why 5-year old kids are good at halo.I would own him at any game including CS:s,COD 2,UT2004,F.E.A.R., anyways I hate Xbox.I Only have 360 becuase of PGR3 and COD2 and plus it is a pretty nice console also.

I think you are meaning ADHD. Even though this kid is just some inmature actor, these traits would be ADHD'ish and not ADD'ish.

"IR T3h P\/\/XORZ..."

He sucks.

1. He dosn't hide for an attack (ambush),

2. He dosn't protect himself,

3. He just keeps running out in the middle of every fight like some jack@$$

4. He would never survive in a game like Rainbow Six 3, or CS:S.:rolleyes:

If he were to ever play Halo 2 against me on the Xbox, I would blow him away before he even knew what hit him. ;) :cool:

æArchOAngelæ said:
if someone can find me his address ill go and shoot him myself. what a queer

Wow....just wow

Wow, kids really play games too much and take them way too serious these days.

Do you all honestly know what "FPS Doug" or any of these other kids actually "own"??? They actually "own" YOU.

They produce these wild videos, make some cuts with several takes, throw some GoogleAds on their site and make money ... yes, they make money off of kids that idol these kids and use them in everyday gaming references and t-shirt logos.

Are they good at the games they play? Maybe, maybe not. Does it matter? Not really. As long as their names get out there with "Boom Headshot" on a shirt, they already won :)

"At least i actualy CHALLENGED that wackjob. Geez..."

Well, you don't speak for me, mike. :p Doug don't own on me, I am the best in my book. ;)

::pS::Oh, that's real honorable of you, ArchAngel. :rolleyes: just becase you can't PWN him in Halo2, you have to go and kill him? Geez. You remind me of all the Polotics/Religeon threads that get deleted around here. :confused: :p :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom