Anonymous loses patience with the Westboro Baptist Church, hilarity ensues. (NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was fake according to Anon, but this WBC chick really ****ed them off, so they went ahead and did it anyway.

About bloody time Anon focused on those nutjobs.
Considering the amount of damage that Anon has done to the CoS, the WBC is just a insect.

So they really attacked the church? Awesome. (Sorry really busy so haven't watched videos yet)

Puh-leese. WBC is no church even though they use the word in their name. I would be considered an authority on what constitutes an actual church and they ain't it.

In Anon wants to rip 'em a new one I am all for it. These idiots are as loony as Anon's previous target, but much more vocal and hate-spewing.

I love how impressed the interviewer was with the hack! He was like "shut up Shirley, I want to find out more about this epic hack job!" lol!

Puh-leese. WBC is no church even though they use the word in their name. I would be considered an authority on what constitutes an actual church and they ain't it.

In Anon wants to rip 'em a new one I am all for it. These idiots are as loony as Anon's previous target, but much more vocal and hate-spewing.
The Co$ is basically a scam with the aim of making money. They try to be careful with their PR (though their success in doing so is questionable).
The WBC are genuinely insane.

The WBC are genuinely insane.

You can tell that in their face. Happy Co$ members normally have that Brainwashed Smile to their face. WBC members normally have that They-Are-Going-To-Take-Me-Away-Hee-Hee-Woo-Woo-Haa-Haa-To-The-Funny-Farm Smile.
Compared to WBC, I have no problem with the Co$ when left unprovoked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom