Annoying TF Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

magouster

Daemon Poster
Is there a way that people who post on TF, but don't really want to ask or say anything, can be banned? I just think that to come on a discussion forum, and just post random, nonsensical crap, is the same a spamming. Or am I just over-reacting? Example: Alf Poier.

Magouster, If it really bothers you that much then just go back to the individual posts and click on the "Report this post" option in the lower right corner of each post. This will allow you to file an explaination with your report. The report will be emailed to all of the TF mods. This is the easiest way to do what you are asking. Quite honestly, I hope that this person isn't a real life comedian....it takes a lot to make me laugh .... but this guy isn't even close. More of an annoyance.

Contiuously posted nonsensical posts equates to SPAM.

Our friend Alf has already hanged himself here on TF. He is banned.

banned2.gif

I would be funny and redirect you to this post....lol
But, then I would probably fall under the "annoying" category now wouldn't I?
(If I'm not already there)

Scroll up and read the first post.

magouster said:
Is there a way that people who post on TF, but don't really want to ask or say anything, can be banned? I just think that to come on a discussion forum, and just post random, nonsensical crap, is the same a spamming. Or am I just over-reacting? Example: Alf Poier.

Forget Alf Poier... try at least 90% of all members here. Get used to it, i'm trying to also...

haha some of Alf Poier's posts made me laugh :p but yea he doesnt know when to stop....maybe he needs to go live with his owl in the modem :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom