Annoying someone over the internet is now a crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard about this but the only problem is they use the words "intent to annoy" what is annoying to one person may not be to another. Also it is not easy to prove intention.

**** the goverment, they passed a ****** law saying no more high sugar drinks like gatorade and propel water at school, and no cookies weighing over one ounce.... Nothing but ********, we buy them drinks to keep us awake....

charles_scott said:
**** the goverment, they passed a damned law saying no more high sugar drinks like gatorade and propel water at school, and no cookies weighing over one ounce.... Nothing but ********, we buy them drinks to keep us awake....

This is actually a very wise law. School's with this rule are much better off according to tests.

Yea... When most of the students stay up to 1:00-2:00 in the morning and go to school at 6:30 and class starts at 8:00.... Sure they will do much better when they go to sleep.... Most of my first hour class goes to sleep if they don't have a coke or something with caffiene in it....

charles_scott said:
Yea... When most of the students stay up to 1:00-2:00 in the morning and go to school at 6:30 and class starts at 8:00.... Sure they will do much better when they go to sleep.... Most of my first hour class goes to sleep if they don't have a coke or something with caffiene in it....

That has a lot to say about USA's future!

hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom